Online Mortgage Specialist
Our Mortgage Specialists work directly with our Online Consumers to assist in the home loan application process. We provide best-in-class customer service while helping fit our borrower with the perfect home loan product to match their needs.
As an Online Mortgage Specialist you will:
- Provide impeccable follow up with our borrowers that are looking to refinance their current home loan.
- Maintain all company, state, and federal compliance standards.
- Engage and excel in everyday sales activity that will contribute to a minimum standard of 6 funded loans per month.
- Effectively manage all leads through our Lead Management System.
- Use state of the art technology to complete loan applications, run credit decisions, price loans in real-time, and continue to build and maintain client database.
- Fill a position on an innovative and exciting team.
- Ability to pass state and federal licensing exams and licensing requirements. We will help you prepare and will pay for the training and exams.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- A commitment to integrity and remarkable customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to think quickly and problem solve.
- Sales experience - any kind is recommended but NOT required.
- Must have a strong passion and desire to learn and be a member of a winning team.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary plus commissions
- Full medical and dental benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- 401(k) Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
Candidates interested in general employment should send a resume and cover letter to:
Midwest Equity Mortgage, LLC
2015 Spring Road
Oak Brook, IL 60523