David RobnettChief Executive Officer at Midwest Equity Mortgage, LLC
I'm a seasoned executive, leader and strategist in the mortgage arena. With over 20 years experience, companies that I've owned or managed have closed over $7 Billion in mortgages. That's over 35,000 loans that I've either handled or managed throughout my career.
Most recently, as Chairman & SVP at LeaderOne Financial, I helped create one of the top 75 retail mortgage lenders in the country with over 70 offices, 500 employees, and $1.7 Billion per year in production. Now, I'm building on that experience by helping entrepreneurs in the mortgage and fintech arenas fulfill their dreams and grow their companies.
I've worn many hats in my career--loan officer, processor, quality control, marketer, advertising manager, divisional manager, and chairman to name a few. As a result, I have a unique ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and navigate complex challenges. However, my experience has taught me that my professional value can be summarized to the following
- I've been running mortgage companies for close to twenty years
- I've seen the best of times and the worst of times in this industry.
- I don't care who gets the credit - I just want to win. (It's a lot more fun and profitable than losing.)
- I'm the calm one.
- I run toward fires.
- I have BIG ideas.
- Lots of people have big ideas. I actually execute on big ideas.
- Execution is what matters.I love making new professional acquaintances.
Please reach out if you want to "talk shop" about anything mortgage, fintech or baseball related.